Sunday 10 August 2014

The Liebster Award!

I'm a little bit late on the bandwagon for this (I blame work - SO MUCH WORK) but, I decided it's time I sat myself down with a cup of tea, and answer some questions :)

I have been nominated by a few ladies, which I am absolutely tickled pink by!

A huge thank you to...
 Kartonia
 - she is just a little bit hilarious, and her blog has an unwavering ability to make me smile :) I reckon we would be thick as thieves within seconds if we ever met!

Kristina
- she was the first person to nominate me, and I always marvel about how beautiful the pictures on her blog are. You go lady!

Sarah
- I could spend ages nosing on her blog, she has such a lovely style of posting and she is also freakin' gorgeous!

- Her blog is so refreshingly honest, and she has a great way of writing that hooks you in and makes you want to know errrrytang!

The rules of this little affair are as follows... but you know what, if you want to make up your own rules or adapt these in some way, then be my guest. I do love a maverick.

 1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
6. Nominate blogs under 200 followers


11 slices of information about myself.

1. I'm absolutely obsessed with clocks. I have about 5 in every room. I LOVE CLOCKS.
2. ...despite this curious fetish for clocks, I am invariably late for everything.
3. I like serious films, but funny TV shows. The other way round just does not work for me.
4. I have never had my nails done. I do far too many grubby things, like cleaning out horses, to justify blowing a tenner on my talons.
5. I am extremely empathetic, to almost unpleasant extents. Consequently I struggle to listen to the news because I will get oddly upset about any sort of horrible story I learn about.
6. I would absolutely love to be an author.
7. My alcoholic drink of choice is scotch on the rocks, which earns me strange looks in pubs. 
8. However, apart from my odd scotch, I don't actually drink much at all. In fact, the feeling of being drunk is actually one I find quite unpleasant (I know, I am a disgrace to students everywhere).
9. I like to eat a lot of food, a lot of the time. None of that healthy stuff either, I am a growing girl and I need my saturated fats.
10. On Pokemon Yellow I trained my Articuno to become level 97. She's a queen.
11. I have seen N-Dubz more times than is appropriate. Shame on 17 year old me.


So now I've bored you with some facts about myself, it's time to bore you with MORE facts about myself, cunningly disguised as answers to questions. ;)
Since I had a few lovely nominations, I selected a few questions that I had the most interesting answers to from each lovely lady. :)


1. What place would you like to visit the most?
I've always had a bit of a hankering to go to Hawaii - although, everyone I say this too says Hawaii is actually pretty rough, which scares me because I'm a massive wimp. So maybe I'd just like to go to cartoon Hawaii, like in Lilo & Stitch ;)

2. If you could live in any book (or film) which one would it be?
I'm thinking probably Alice in Wonderland. Who wouldn't want to live in a place where all the best people have gone round the bend? They had me at tea party, yum.

3. What is your favourite movie?
Tricky, tricky... I'm going to be greedy and bore you with 3. 'American Beauty', 'Moulin Rogue' and 'The Wolf of Wall Street'.
How's about THAT for an eclectic mix?!

4. What is your favourite quote?
"Get away from her you bitch" - Sigourney Weaver in Aliens.

5. Where do you want to be in 10 years?
I'd like to be the leading expert in the field of managing behaviours in children with Autism and Special Needs. I am nothing if not ambitious ;)

6. What is your best memory from last summer?
Last summer I have a whole mess of amazing memories as I spent it with friends in America.. but I'd probably have to say eating pizza with my friends Georgina and Karolina in a hostel in Texas, practically crying laughing (probably over nothing!)

7. How would you classify your style?
I'm a bit of anything and everything - I basically just see other people with great outfits, think OH HEAVENS THAT LOOKS SO NICE, and try and copy them.
Occasionally I'll think up my own outfits but... no, it's mostly all about the copying I'm afraid. ;)

8. What would be your superpower?
I think I'd invent some sort of time turner device, like in Harry Potter - this summer I've been working so much that I've barely had a chance to see my friendys, so ideally I'd like to have each day twice so I could do BOTH!
Either that or flying or something.

9. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Most definitely lipstick.
I feel like lipgloss is for glossy, Kim Kardashian-esque people. Which I regret that I am not.

10. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
GIMME DEM OLIVES.
I LOVE OLIVES YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME.

So there you have it, you now know me just a teensy bit better. :)
Now it's my turn to be nosy and demand to know more about Y'ALL.

So here are my nosy parker questions...

1. What's your most embarrassing moment?
2. What is your favourite possession that is in the room with you right now?
3. What is the best moment of your life... so far?
4. Which member of One Direction would you marry if you could/had to?
5. If you could have a celebrity family, who would be in it? (as your Mum, Dad, siblings, mad uncle etc..)
6. Did you enjoy school?
7. Tuna: a delicious snack or devil spawn?
8. What have you done that you are most proud of?
9. What's your favourite item of clothing?
10. Cooking speciality? (note, if it features asparagus, I'll be over at 7.)
11. What Disney animal would you most like to have as a pet?

To answer my questions, I nominate...

...and absolutely anyone else who wants to answer the questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment